1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N95 interface

Discussion in 'Nokia phones' started by psanga, Apr 4, 2008.

1. psanga

psanga Member

hi,
    i am trying to send some folders from my PC to my nokia 95 using pc suite. whenever i try doing this it opens up a new window saying ''finish installation using device interface''. i have used the disc to install everything that i could. i can't seem to understand this. can i have some help please.
    thanks

2. juniR

juniR Guest

When you connect your phone to the PC via USB a list of connectivity options comes up on the phone. Choose Mass storage. Then open My Computer on your PC and the N95 card will be available to explore and transfer files/folders to and from.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2008
  3. psanga

psanga Member

thanks a lot.
    there is another problem i am facing. when i try to istall a game from pc suite to my n95, my phone shows a a message that phone doesn't support sis files and a different message appears on my pc- finish installation on phone user interface. does anyone know how to overcome this problem.
    thanks

4. juniR

juniR Guest

If it's not supported then it's not supported - that's it I'm afraid. It's down to whether or not the software is compatible with the Operating System on your phone... just like some XP software won't run on Vista.

5. tanachai

tanachai Member

6. adan434

adan434 Member

i downloaded vbag v1.20 on my nokia n95 but how do i put the gba games into it can u please tell me cause i dont know how do i have to make a new folder or what