1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nagravision 3 coming soon!

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by scandalou, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gorgiz

gorgiz Member

I am struggling senior members, Scouser very kindly helped me recently. I got home to discover that my starview one clone was not showing LED's, did all the obvious checks such as fuse, etc. No joy. Scouser suggested a JTEG and a force flash, or as a last resort to change a capacitor c11 which I could get for 50p from Maplin.
    I would like to try the force flash first and the jteg, can someone show me a link to how to do this, and does anyone in Islington area know about an engineer who can cahnge the capacitor as I looked on the box and would not feel comfortable taking to a solder iron, I would mess it up! Cheers Guyz.

2. scandalou

scandalou Guest

last couple of weeks people!!!
    any system/box that uses a linux firmware should be fine for now....i.e dreamboxes,dbox's etc

3. karljd

karljd Regular member

Why don't you put a sock in it pal,are thing's to quiet for you at the moment?

4. malci

malci Guest

Back to normal, business as usual, know a friend who has a friend who's Uncle Tommy's Auntie Mary knows someone on the inside and got the information from them again I suppose, kaysarasara.

5. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

6. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Yes I know already said it a million times ???? I have one now lets close this one please. But I thought again nah leave it open, encryption may change but this thread will go on forever :)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  7. cactikid

cactikid Active member

if u have 1 and other people have 1 will we have enough to play solitaire need a good card game.

8. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Who needs Nagra 3 when we have you I swear to God if Kudelski employ you the game is up [​IMG] As always mate your responses have the greatest boffins head scratching all said of course with a nudge and a wink [​IMG]

9. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Well we had it good up to now why spoil things when it happens it happens get over it nothing can be done until it happens so all the talk and worrying over it is not going to make it go away

So may i say lets wait to cross the bridge when it happens until then maybe we could all calm down and think about it its not the end of the world its only TV for god sake

And the sooner the better they do it anyway that way people will stop worrying about it and get back to what ever they did before all the free tv

I think i will go to work for Kudelski for a bit of peace LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
  10. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

My thoughts,

[​IMG]

11. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

Jeez, i thought this one was long buried in 'forgotten thread land'! lmao!

@HiTeck - i'm surprised you have the time to post on here these days, i thought you were far too busy? ;)

12. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Lol eva, got a little more time now I'm back in the lead ;)

13. batman44

batman44 Guest

Food for thought, estimated 75,000 boxes iiegally being used @ basic subsciption £187 Million lost for V**in. suicide! The new card issue in some areas is the alignment as announced by V**in to intergrate all networks to V**in. If nag 3 happens we can work the problem.

14. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Uk are a while off yet most prob another year at best where as Ireland will have a much faster change over now that they have started to roll out the cards over here

Of course Ireland is being the Guinea pig again as always and if successful here then it will be implemented in the Uk

So all this talk about me mams uncle Tom knows someone who knows someone in the cable company is all bull they are defo not going to know when its going to happen they are doing exactly what we are all doing surmising as to when its going to happen

If it is going to happen it will happen within the next 2 / 3 months at best unless they find a glitch so if you are thinking of buying a new box best bet to hold off for a bit anyway thats just my thought on the whole change over thing and if they do change over there will be a mass exodus to change over to SKY as they offer a better service and at least you are on your own connection so no need to worry if the cable goes out at the other end of the block

Plus at least you will get an answer on the phone when you ring and the service is 90% better then UPC

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
  15. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

True and upc know the only reason they have a lot of basic subscribers is because they have the boxes.

I have heard from 'a reliable source' lol, that it will be june of this year in ireland, not sure how true that is, but it is a fairly reliable source all right! ;)

16. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

No Eva as scandalou said last couple of weeks now FACT ;) LOL.

17. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

correct 2/3 mts about would be about right i would say

18. noelyf

noelyf Regular member

This recession is getting worse lol.

19. cactikid

cactikid Active member

yea getting worse think ya might have to sign on the dole.

20. CDLC

CDLC Member

Can one of these 'reliable' sources please provide me with next weeks lottery numbers

Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.