1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

navigation pack error

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by tommytom1, Jan 28, 2007.

1. tommytom1

tommytom1 Member

I have movies that i have already burned to a dvd r. However, when i try to burn my burned movie it is giving me an error that states, Navigation pack error. i dont understand this because i already burned the movie but it wont let me burn my copy of the same movie. i use to make copies of my burned movies all the time but recently this keeps poppin up. Somebody please help me.

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

What program are you using to make a copy of the DVD?

Try using DVD Decrypter you can get it from the link below.

http://www.mrbass.org/dvdrip/

All you need to do is install the program. Put the DVD in your DVD drive and start the program choose MODE/ISO/READ this will read the DVD and put an MDS/ISO file onto your hard drive.

Once it has read the DVD you then will choose MODE/ISO/WRITE and choose the MDS file which will load the ISO file up to burn to the new blank disc. After it is done burning delete the MDS/ISO file.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2007
  3. tommytom1

tommytom1 Member

thanks for your help. i will download decrypter and try that. I am using clone dvd with anydvd and the main error that comes up is "Cyclic redundancy check". what does this mean? Once again, thanks for your help.

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Common reason why you get a Cyclic redundancy error is...

Copy Protection that can not be decrypted by AnyDVD (Update the software)

Scratched or Dirty DVD (clean the DVD and fix scratches with a DVD repair kit)

A flaw in the commercial DVD or a flaw with the back up DVD if it has been burned already (data read error)