1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBA Live 2005 (dgr?)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by slick2736, Oct 11, 2004.

1. slick2736

slick2736 Member

I was having trouble burning this game to a DVD. I was wondering if anybody could help me out with this .dgr extension. What is it? What steps do I need to do to get this on a dvd with Nero.

2. therapy

therapy Member

rename .dgr to .rar then extract it with winrar you should then have your iso to burn, dgr just means dagger witch is the name of the release group, by the way alot of downloaded games in rar format are coming password protected, better hope you got the password with it :)

3. slick2736

slick2736 Member

Thanks for the reply... I still can't find the iso. Could you tell me what I did wrong? I renamed first dagger file to a rar. Right clicked on the file and tried to extract but only got the options to add to an archive. [p]

I have 39 dgr files, one nfo file, and one sfv file. Should I be renaming all the files to rar files?

4. WelshBoa

WelshBoa Regular member

re-name them all rar.
    Windows still wont know how to open it so choose programme - pick winrar and the iso appears.

Whether it needs a password I dont know