1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NDS Rom with Supercard SD Questions

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by modster, Jun 17, 2006.

  1. modster

    modster Regular member

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2004
    Messages:
    782
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    Hi,

    I tried to run Need for Speed: Most wanted DS rom using my supercard SD and superpass 2 but when the game checks for profile, it just locks up.

    The game would load and it says that the data file is corrupted and then asked to create a new profile. Then it would lock up.

    Anyone knows how I can create a new .sav file? I used super card program to convert the rom to nds format to play on my supercard SD.

    Thanks
     
  2. modster

    modster Regular member

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2004
    Messages:
    782
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    never mind, I figured it out!

    Thanks
     

Share This Page