1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NDSL R4 SDHC 2GB/4GB Loading Screen (**NO Email posting or banned**)

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by shamster, Dec 2, 2008.

1. cbooz

cbooz Member

2. mixfm

mixfm Guest

i got one of these cards aswell. what a nightmare..carnt get it running, carnt get 1.22 software aswell. any idead how to get this card working, same problem loadind screen, thats it, ive put loads of software on it but no joy. r4 sdhc with 2 gb.

3. asfand444

asfand444 Member

erm ask puggwash. he gave me the software for that. i cant upload it though.

4. hackett39

hackett39 Member

hi could someone please give me firmware 1v22 for my r4 card

matt

5. asfand444

asfand444 Member

hackett send a personal message to puggwash.
    every1 else who has problems as well. even if youre new send a pm to him

6. sanjni

sanjni Member

Hi Puggwash,
    Sorry to be a pain. I had recently bought a NDSL for my daughter and bought a R4 SDHC flash cart from dealextreme. the full details f the card is R4 SDHC R4-SDHC Upgrade Revolution for Ds. It suggests to download firmware from www.r4i-shdc.com which is a ver 1.09. this unfortunately lead to a fixed loading screen. I have used panasonic sd formatter and have tried various firmware with no avail.
    I have tried hard to look aroud in the forum to find the solution without any success. I wondered if you would be kind enough to assist me with this problem.
    regards
    Sanjeev

7. kyliejand

kyliejand Member

Hi, I am having exactly the same problem as the person above, need help asap. Many Thanks

8. asfand444

asfand444 Member

you guys, contact puggwash privately.

9. samnnicky

samnnicky Member

hi can any one help i bought a 4g sandisk mirco sdhc card when i put it into the r4 it just says loading i have tried a few of the ideas on this site but still no join as any one got any ideas x x sam

10. penfold34

penfold34 Member

Puggwash need your help if you can. i bought a R4I SHDC card for my DSI and it worked a treat, the only problem now is since i played with the camera it does not load the top screen goes white and the bottom screen goes black and nothing happens just stick there. any help will be greatly appreciated.
    have some more info, my dsi is running 1.3e firmware when i load the card the bottom screen flashes once then stays black and the top one stays permanently white. also i did try the wireless but it would not connect or find anything so i am sure it did not update the firmware.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  11. Dshelp1

Dshelp1 Member

hi i am new this r4sdhc thingy and it is showing the loading screen forever and i have the latest kernal thingy and it is still doing it i have about 30 games on it , i don't know y its doing it

can sum1 plz help cheers

12. asfand444

asfand444 Member

ermmmmm, can u tell me wot type of r4 is? gold,i,ultra,super,sdhc,iii,sdhc upgrade?
    that would help and contact puggwash privately as he is a super thingymajig at this sorta stuff

13. BudsLD

BudsLD Member

Hi puggwash I recently bought an R4 SDHC revolution for ds and am having major problems getting it to work. I am experienced in flashcards because i already own an X9 ninjapass that i got working for my mom and I own an R4i gold that i use. I got this r4 sdhc for a friend and im using a duracell micro sd 2gig. I have tried many firmwares. My big problem is when I load up it gives me a msg saying need loader.xxx. I have found some firmware that get me past that but when i try to load a game it either gives me the whit screen or black screen. If you could contact me and help it would be much appreceated.

14. Bloodzat

Bloodzat Member

Card: R4 SDHC
    DS

I was getting the loading screen, but finally got it to work with a 1.24 firmware. I tried download from http://www.r4sdhc.com/ but the website won't load. My issue now is that I can't play newer "Files" and not sure were to get the latest firmware.

If anyone could give me a link that would be great. I tried over 10 today but only one actually worked.

15. Outspoken

Outspoken Guest

Man, this is bugging me. Just bought my second cart but for some reason it doesn't work. Both are the same red box cart. Bought one around xmas time and just received the other one today from same store. The one I bought at xmas had some initial issues but I eventually got it to work when i found the correct firmware...but it seems to be a little harder to fix this one.

details: R4i-SDHC red box v1.4
    DSi 1.4E
    DSi date and time are set correctly.

Problem: white screen displaying 'Menu ?'

Kernels tried: 1.12b, 1.14b and 1.15b all from the official site printed on the cart.

Please someone help,

I've sent you a private message Puggwash.

16. tibby

tibby Member

17. pjmorie

pjmorie Regular member

Try http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/
    theres a 1.32 version available there which is fairly new.

18. Outspoken

Outspoken Guest

Hey, firstly thanks PuggWash for trying to help, however I finally got it to work. I think I found where my problem was. This may also help out other users of Mac. I think there maybe a problem with snow leopard. Ive been trying to format a mini sd card to Fat 32 for the R4i-sdch card for the dsi. I would erase in disk utility and format to fat32, load firmware to card and boot up to error/menu ? screen.

I just tried the same method on a windows PC inserted sd card and it told me the card wasnt formatted! huh?!? So i went ahead and formatted again to Fat32 on the PC, loaded firmware, inserted into DSi and BLAM! it worked!! :)

So apple users, if you are having similar to problems to what I had, try reformatting on a windows machine.

19. Puggwash

Puggwash Member

Outspoken,

Great to know you have got your DS working.

Im sorry I did not ask you if you were running from a Pc or a Mac (assumed you had a Pc, Dah)as you have pointed out, there is a difference between the 2 types like there is differences between the R4's.

Anyone who is trying to set the R4 and Sd card from a Mac, use what Outspoken has raised (it worked for him) and test. If it does not work and you contact me, please let me know if you are running from a Pc or a Mac so I do not fall into the mistake again and taking longer to get you connected.

Pugg :)

20. r4neostuc

r4neostuc Member

Puggwash,

I have sent you a PM and will appreciate if you can suggest any solution for the (recurrent) problem described there.

Thanks!