1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NDSL R4 SDHC 2GB/4GB Loading Screen (**NO Email posting or banned**)

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by shamster, Dec 2, 2008.

1. aklewis

aklewis Member

I have the Same load screen error as mpaul789. I bought a NEW Japanese DSiLL and a NEW DSiLL R$ 4.5 Card. I used an R4 card before and it worked fine. I empty out the old software and just replaced it with the new. everything boots fine till I click on the rom.

Please help!

2. Drago2412

Drago2412 Member

Pugg
    Pugg My R4i is stuck at the loading screen. Before I could play the games but only 5 games of the 9 I downloaded. On my sd card I moved around the nds files until they were right next to each other to see if I could play them all. I couldn't get past the loading screen. I heard how so many people were helped. Also if I have this software would it delete any thing? If you can please help me then reply back the answer to this quetion and the software.
    I owe you one thanks so much in advance eve though I didn't get anything yet.

P.S Contact me through this email address. I just noticed it said no email posting. How do I give my email to you.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
  3. suchgad

suchgad Guest

spam edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2010
  4. jakdor

jakdor Member

5. jakdor

jakdor Member

I have a NDSL & use an original R4 with Scandisk 2GB. I have used these for approx 2 yrs with no problem until now. I have downloaded the latest firmware but still cannot get any DSi version games to work. They show up in the menu list ok but when i select them they show as an untitled game & i just get a blank white screen. Some games are only in DSi. Any ideas?

6. persongeo

persongeo Guest

Help!

whenever i open the game file it suddenly freezes!

Please reply as fast as you can

7. courtneyw

courtneyw Guest

HEEEELLLP I have an r4 ive had it for two years i think i may have deleted a file i need in the menu
    everytime i put the card in to my ds the menu stays on the loading screen and wont budge
    in my sd card i have

_system_ folder
    moonshl folder
    _ds_menu dat file
    _ds_mshl.nds nds file

i have downloaded from here
    http://www.r4ultra.com/guide.htm
    and here
    http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl.php/R4SDHC_v1.25_English.zip
    as well as tried my r4 cd

I've put it in my ds and it still says loading and wont budge

the card says R4
    upgrade
    revolution for ds
    (NDSL/NDS)

someone PLEASE HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

8. daveash31

daveash31 Member

9. snowmaan

snowmaan Newbie

Hi all

I have a problem which i have not seenon this forum and am looking for help

For no apparent reason my R4 card nolonger works

Onloading i recieve the following message:

System date eror! please check nds system date

Any takers?

10. pjmorie

pjmorie Regular member

Seen this several times, especially with the R4i-SDHC card, and I think it's caused by one of the system files getting corrupt. What you have to do is:
    1. Copy all the "game.nds" and "game.sav" files from the memory card onto a folder on your PC. Do not copy any of the firmware files.
    2. Use the Panasonic SDformater to format the memory card.
    3. Download the latest version of the the card's firmware and put this into the same folder on your PC as the .nds & .sav files.
    4. Then copy the entire contents of this folder back onto the memory card & you should be back in buisness.

11. snowmaan

snowmaan Newbie

Ah ha! managed to solve my own problem for once

I simply reset the date on my DS 2 years into the past and hey presto, back in business

Michael J Fox, eat your heart out,,,,,,,

12. zuluprinciple

zuluprinciple Member

Problem seems to be common but can not find the fix.

have a R4i upgrade revolution for DS card, working on my DSi then upgraded the kernel which has now left me looking for the right kernal, tried 1.06, 1.07 and 1.08 to no avail.

Still stuck on loading....

Help.

thanks

13. www935

www935 Member

I bought a R4 gold sdhc card from

http://www.priceangels.com/Gold_R4i...or_NDSi_NDS_DS_Lite__Compact_Pack__p2258.html

I downloaded the firmware from www.r4ids.com. in the DS menu in slot 1 it says "danny phantom urban jungle THQ" on the cart it says "compatible with DSi/DSL/NDS" if i load that it goes to a page that has a few options,, "games,multimedia, and boot slot 2"
    If i try and load a game it starts loading, then the screen flashes white for a second then it goes all black and stays there

I have a very old DS from 2005, it is just the original DS, also am using a 4 GB microSD card, any help is very much appreciated

UPDATE: i found it was a problem with the game I was trying to load (warioware D.I.Y). it works with other games perfectly

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
  14. scotchy19

scotchy19 Member

i just got the R4 SDHC Upgrade revolution for ds.. and a 4gb card... i have only used an acekard dsi and a m3ds real.. and never had a problem ever loading and what not, now i have this R4 and have read forum after forum about ways to get the R4 working.. with mine when i turn it on it says Please put "loader xxx" file into SD card... I put everything that came with the r4 firmware onto it so i have no idea what it is talking about. i downloaded the lastest firmware as of today.. i have been reading all through this forum and i wanted to private message puggwash but i don't know how to private message someone on here.. PLEASE HELP.. it was a present for my 11 year old son, and he can't use it.. thanks for reading!

15. riyaad

riyaad Member

half these cards are fakes dudes. u shud opt for edge or something.

16. luxfun

luxfun Guest

SPAM removed

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
  17. egoli

egoli Member

i also have a ds model NTR-001 i can not get firmware to work it is a first gen i think from 2004 but no kernal thing works or goes bk as far please plaeae help? just come up with read error box thing on screen! is there o.s that work ao all ds
    ?

18. egoli

egoli Member

i also have a ds model NTR-001 i can not get firmware to work it is a first gen i think from 2004 but no kernal thing works or goes bk as far please plaeae help? just come up with read error box thing on screen! is there o.s that work on all ds
    ?

i can not get answer anyware in real hurry so is done for son's birthday would be greatfull for quick responce

it is original ds were bottom is slightly bigger than top half!

Last edited: May 16, 2010
  19. egoli

egoli Member

don will have your babies if u can find firmware i need to put on ds model NTR-001 have tried everyware! 1.8 1.7 doesnt work cant see 2004 version on website?

20. pjmorie

pjmorie Regular member

What type of DS card do you have? What type of box did it come in? What website is writen in the box and whats writen on the card itself?
    There are close to 30 different typs of R4 cards so depending on which one you have you'll need different firmware