1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ne1 know how to put one mpg file onto a cd?

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by hitman28, Oct 28, 2002.

1. hitman28

hitman28 Guest

I have tried so many times with the guide from vcdhelp.com but it doesn't work. Filesize and the time are the same as original. Arrggh!!! I have select 80mins cd and 100%....doesn't work.

I have select 74mins cd at 80% doesn't work because Nero said it's too big.Arrrggh! pls help!

2. loaded

loaded Moderator Staff Member

74 minutes of VCD MPG may not fit on a 650MB CDR. You can try using TMPGEnc, to cut the MPG into smaller pieces. TMPGEnc you can download from here at Afterdawn. It is free for VCD and quite well used. Use the MPEG tools/Merge and Cut tab under File.

If DVD-VCD is what you want try the guide in the articles section of this website, it may offer light at the end of the tunnel.

Paul.

3. hitman28

hitman28 Guest

Hey, what I am trying to mean was to put a 79 mins movie onto a 80 mins cd. The lead in and out push it to over 80 mins to 80mins and 3secs!! Then NERO goes the disc is too small!!!

4. oldmurph

oldmurph Guest

Nero does have an option, mid way through the process where you can select 'overburn', packs a little more onto the cd, perhaps 2-3 min. works for audio, wav and mp3. usually split my vids, but should work as well.
    Open Nero, top tool bar - file - preferences - extra features - allow overburn. got nothing here ready to sample or i'd try

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2002