1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need a free copy of NERO

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by langthang, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brobear

brobear Guest

LOL What fun.

@rdmercer1
    Round here if you ask the wrong questions, you get a lot more than a "no". ;) Guess you noticed that. For some strange reason Newbies don't read rules. I was a noob once and I didn't either. Then I got called and decided it was time to see what they were. Actually they're there so everyone should be abiding by the "same" rules, so the forum can work smoothly. Personally, I think everyone should have to read the rules before being allowed to post. They're not that long.

As for Nero, there is the free trial version. When it expires, it can be downloaded again. Currently there is no limit, at least the last time I checked. So, Ahead gives a somewhat free lunch, you have to go to the table to get it, Nero.com.

Actually, there's enough decent freeware that one doesn't need to buy anything. DVD Shrink for transcoding, DVD Decrypter or ImgBurn to burn, and DVDFab Decrypter for decryption and ripping. At present, I've noticed those will do even the most heavily protected DVDs. I just used DVDFab Decrypter on "The Cave" and "The Fog" and they're 2 or the more difficult new movies to back up. With a clean rip, a person can use any decent transcoding and recording software to finish the backup process.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2006
  2. Phantom69

Phantom69 Regular member

thats the thing, a lot of people ignore them and click the i agree button, they should have a small clause saying "if you break these rules you will not only be warned, banned but you will be used for scientific experiments" <o_O> thatl teach em :)

3. brobear

brobear Guest

I sorta like rule #14 as well. ;)

14. If you see a post that violates any of these rules, please report it to our moderators using the "Report an offensive post" link. [bold]Do not play the role of a moderator if you are not one.[/bold] There is absolutely no need to nitpick on the posts of new users. Let the moderators do their work.

I've gotten to where I just hit the offensive post link. I've ticked a few people off, and then got PMs about it. It's not anonymous. ;) I think they should keep that from the perps. LOL

4. Phantom69

Phantom69 Regular member

5. gear79

gear79 Guest

i want to attach the rules to my sig, but then what will i do with my other sigs ???? lol

6. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

How many are they Gear? Let them newbies come... We can handle this!
    Quoting Gear!

ONLY JOKING!!

Very nice words from Phantom and Brobear, very true, we all get to know how this works, like most of us (apart from Gear, who thinks he's perfect...LOL) i made some mistakes in the past as well, got b@ll@cked for it and learnt my lesson... (Oh, and THEN i read the rules...LOL)

People, life is hard enough out there! At least in here we can joke as much as we can help. Myself, Gear, LOCO, Maxburn, to name ONLY A FEW(!) have had a terrific time here at AD! Some of you newbies will get to where we are now, and then you'll understand what i mean... Just chill out...

P.S. Don't take it for granted tough, we have heavy weapons here for the harder cases...

7. gear79

gear79 Guest

8. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

I have just added it to my sig... I feel it might come handy.

9. Starrift

Starrift Regular member

Free Nero? I didnt no he was in jail... in fact who is Nero?

LOL jj :p

*added*

oh permigs, y is the google in ur sig the UK version? :p

Last edited: Feb 2, 2006
  10. larrylje

larrylje Active member

My Fav post by a newbie was....

Anyway what was that link to the rules so I can give them to this guy? I get bored and dont wanna look threw this thread for the link.

11. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

I'm Chinese, my mom is Angolan and my dad is Argentinian.
    But because i live in Russia, i like to use the UK version...

12. Starrift

Starrift Regular member

ok ^_^

13. billybob

billybob Regular member

Hey all. This isn't the right topic but it is kinda relative. To burn a home movie of my lil bro to dvd, i need nero vision i think. I have nero 6, and i downloaded the free trial of nerovision. It automtically entered my nero 6 serial number, but because ists a free trial it won't burn nany VCDs or anything, it tries to make me buy serial codes.

Is there a way i can use my original serial number for nero vision?
    It would be great if there was a "enter serial number" button or osmething. Please help :(

14. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

Update your Nero.

If YOU HAVE a serial number just go here:
    http://ww2.nero.com/nero6/enu/nero-up.php
    and download package 1 and package 2, ONLY!

If you have the serial number it should give you access to the lot...

15. gear79

gear79 Guest

if you still have nero installed (i cant remember exactly how 6 was) but when you open nero, the start page, on the bottom right hand corner, there is a fire icon, click that, it will say your # and other info. 7 lets you add a key, but i forgot how 6 was like, but they are pretty similiar !!

16. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

Adding to Gear's post:
    [​IMG]

17. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

brobear, i don't operate that away as i don't tell 1 member did an offensive post on another member

18. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

thread teleported to Nero forum

19. billybob

billybob Regular member

Thanks ill do that. I did it another way but i fear for its legality, so ill unistall it and get it as an update. Thanks mates.

20. brobear

brobear Guest

ddp

Good. Keep that "cloak of anonymity" going. ;) Sometimes it's obvious who pushed the button though; especially if there is only friction between 2 members. Guess I "ratted" myself out in such an incident. But as the rules state, it's not our business to tell some of the troublemakers off. You guys do a "bang up" job sometimes. ;)

@permiggs
    The flame is still on the lower right. You can click the NERO logo icon cross corner (top left) to get to the same place.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.