1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a new Motherboard

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Raiten, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Raiten

Raiten Regular member

Well i just got word that newegg.com no longer has the motherboard i purchased. I had to send it back because i believed it to be faulty, now they either ran out, or the mobo is discontinued. The mobo i had was a DFI LanParty LP-PRO 875B Motherboard, Socket 478.

So my question is this, if you had $170 to spend on a mobo, which would you get? I want something that would go good with a 3.2GHz Hyper Threading P4 Processor, GeForce 6800GT Graphics Card, and 1GB PC-3200 RAM. I'm totally open to suggestions, and also it doesn't have to be $170, if there's one that would be good for under that amount i would be intersted in that as well. But i'm not really willing to get one more expensive.

Also, the reason i ask is because i'm not that literate in the "New PC" area, so i need other more knowledgable peoples help.

2. Raiten

Raiten Regular member

Well i got a ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe Motherboard, from the reviews and description is seems to be one of the best. Thanks for all the great suggestions everyone......