1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need an old copy of CloneDVD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Juneberry, May 4, 2005.

1. Juneberry

Juneberry Member

Ok so this may sound like an odd request but I had CloneDVD and AnyDVD working flawlessly together to burn quick backups of my movies and then I made the mistake of updateing the programs. Now I am burning straight coasters no matter what I do. I've removed both programs and all instances I could find of them in the registry but to no avail. I can't even burn with DVDShrink now. I'm very aware that this may mean that my drive is dieing but I'm crossing my fingers that it isn't the case.

I have now totally reinstalled windows in hopes that the programs changed some setting that I couldn't find but I don't have a copy of the version of CloneDVD prior to the most recent update, and elaborate bites dosen't make old versions available and won't send it to me.

So does anyone have the install EXE for ConeDVD prior to this most recent update? if so I would be eternally gratefull.

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

you say burn with dvd shrink = it doesnt burn! it uses copytodvd / nero / dvd decrypter engines...

also what version you after? how big in meg is it?

3. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

4. Juneberry

Juneberry Member

Yeah I know DVDshrink it's self dosen't burn I have nero as well... I just figured that would be assumed :)

as for the version of CloneDVD I don't know, as the makers have been known to skip entire numbers with there newest updates. The newest version is CloneDVD 2.8.2.1 I believe the one before it was something like 2.8.1.2 but I am not entirely sure. I'm just hopeing someone has a backup of it somewhere :)

Thanks
    Juneberry

5. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

its well known on the bug but its sorted follow that link!!

6. Juneberry

Juneberry Member

Yep got it all worked out by following those links thanks very much for finding that. I guess I didn't look hard enough :)

Juneberry

7. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

last saved version I have is 2.7.5.1