1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need better camcroder (I think)

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by kenio8185, Jul 13, 2010.

1. kenio8185

kenio8185 Regular member

My old one is the Sony DCR-HC30. I just made a vid on it and the quality turned out pretty bad. Haven't used it in a while and was hoping it was full HD, but apperently it's not (although, if someone could to a background check on that and confirm for me, that would be greatly appreciated).

Anyways, can anyone suggest a good cheap camcorder that can record up to 720p. My budget is about $150. I can add a bit too it if needed, but that's roughly my ideal price. Any suggestions?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  2. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Why would you think that the DCR-HC30 shot video in HD?

Google is your friend, for finding one that actually does.

3. kenio8185

kenio8185 Regular member

I know almost nothing about cameras. So you'll have to forgive my ignorance, I'm sure after a few days of trying to find the best bang for my buck, I'll know a lot more. Anyways, I tried using google, the problem is the numerous amount of choices and my limited information. I'm sure a lot of them will be more expensive then it should be as well. I would prefer some direction.

4. kenio8185

kenio8185 Regular member

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  5. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Then you need to do your homework and read the reviews on different video cameras to see if they fit the bill on what you want to do.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010