1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need Comprehensive Instructions for Copying X-Box games

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by meiron, Apr 7, 2004.

1. meiron

meiron Member

Can anyone instruct me on what to buy/do in copying my X-Box games - from start to finish? Hardware, software Etc. and where to buy and how to copy.

Please give step-by-step instructions (for dummies).

This is for games I own. I could hardly afford buying them once.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    iRon

2. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

3. meiron

meiron Member

Too advanced for dummies.

4. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

that isn't advance that's prolly one of the simplist guides you'll find.

5. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

This kills me why I even post here...I tell idiots like this that I will help them and yet they continue to put up dumb posts like this. Why are you wasting everyone's time????? I would have helped you but you can't even do a simple search.

6. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

thes type of questions always apear on the forum. no one uses the search function! which they should.

7. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

I agree Daskins...I put up a post saying I would help people because I like helping people and this interests me. It just makes me angry because my post was just yesterday and it's only on page two.

8. Billyfett

Billyfett Regular member

I read your post and I tought to myself what a nice fella to offer blanket help to noobs. Daskins, you're right Seamonkey's tuts are some of the best and easiest. If it's to advanced then don't do it. NOOBS MUST READ AND LEARN! This forum is not a soup kitchen, it is a data base of information and then a help site.

9. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

I appreciate the posts and I want to hear from all of the members. It's too bad that we can't separate the posts into particular sections such as Craxtion help, FTP, etc. However, this is a great forum. I tried on another forum and gave up. IF Noobs would PM me then they would learn this in under and hour. So if you are not serious about this hobby then simply don't post until you're ready. I don't claim to be the master...I just think that if you are at step one you are going to need the basic understanding before you put up a post here. Heck, I didn't even know what FTP was until I learned a crap load of stuff on here.

10. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

yeah i can seriously tell u that i did not know how to use anything that was needed to be able to install a modchip and Ftp files things like that until i learned everything mostly from this forum and A CRAPLOAD OF READING. i had basic computer skillz. well know i how to do a lot of things becuase i have gained confidence from modding my liitle black box lol.

11. Billyfett

Billyfett Regular member

Same here. I had basic skills. Leaned an assload here and at xbox-scene. Even my "Super-Nerd" friends were impressed with my ability and the unlocked POWER of the X-Box. A few just went and got'em after the price drop, So I am at it again.
    Totally of subject check out my new thread on favorite function of the X.