1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need DVD Decoder for windows media

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by odavid, May 18, 2007.

1. odavid

odavid Member

I am creating a designated dvd backup computer that I recently bought kinda cheap. The Operating system is XP SP1. I tried watching a DVD on this computer and recieved a message that I need a DVD Decoder for Windows Media. I would appreciate any links as to where I can download this file from. Hopefully In the very near future I can help some of you.
    Thanks in advance
    odavid

2. rbrock

rbrock Regular member

first get SP2 installed

3. wrabbit

wrabbit Guest

Hello,

If you can use another player to back up things i would recommend vlc player almost all formats you can play on this.And should be able to use this to back up this just google search its a great thing for all formats of movies.

Hope this helps

4. rbrock

rbrock Regular member

you still need SP2 just go to Microsoft updates and download it you really need this patch or you will get hammered with viruses and other nasty internet crap

5. bahgee

bahgee Guest

Filehippo.com has some good stuff like K Lite. Look under their audio and video section. Sp2 and updates bro. Youll be rockin before you know it. Good luck.