1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need evolution x can't find it anywhere

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by AxelBlue, Aug 20, 2004.

1. AxelBlue

AxelBlue Member

First time i ever modded an xbox. i have just installed my chip which is the ex 2.3 pro, so i guess i am ready to put evoltuion x ont here right? if i can find it, and also i bought a western dig. 120 gb hd, what do i need to do to replace the old hard-drive with the new one? thanks

2. AxelBlue

AxelBlue Member

also will evolution x flash my chip? or will i have to flash it with something else? I'm trying to learn all this stuff...

3. ozy

ozy Regular member

I'm pretty sure you will need to make yourself a bios flash disk. Check the tutorials at xboxscene.com for this . Check your PM box for evox 3935.

4. Brice123

Brice123 Member

get flashfxp ( i think it has its own website with a free trial version) and then go to mirc.com and download mirc (free trial version)

go on the mirc program and go to the channel #xbins

then in the server (its like a chat room but with commands).....type /msg xbins !list

then another window should pop up (the bar right about the chat window will be the word xbins blinking showing that another window is available)

in that next window it should give you some information

open flashfxp and click the lightning bolt symbol and enter in the info you just got from that mirc window into the open areas that match what you just got (you will understand what i mean, its just password info stuff)

then flashfxp will look busy like its dialing into the server because it is....then it should show some folders on the right side...one will be xbox...double click and search for what you need

when you find evox, click and drag the folder to the empty bottom box on the opposite side, then right click it once its there and hit transfer que. then the file should be where ever you transfered it to on your computer.

its a long process but there are other programs there that you can use, its sweet

5. FullySik

FullySik Guest

to get evox go to x-b-o-x.net it has nearly everything u need but first u have to register its free and u will have access to all the downloads including evolutionx