1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP ABOUT GAMECUBE Q MOD...PLEASE

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by angiolini, May 4, 2005.

1. angiolini

angiolini Member

Hi everyone I have bought a Panasonic Gamecube Q...I did REGION FREE DVD MOD + MP3 + USA/JAP start button switch...it works fine...if I start pushing for 2 seconds it has USA BIOS in english...if I push for less it starts in JAP BIOS...everything is OK but (here finally the problem) it doesn't run USA GAMES!!!!!!!!!!! If I want to run USA titles I must use FREE LOADER.....nonsense!!! If I put an USA DISC inside it give to me "?" like unknown disc message...if I try to start it says me like in the pic!!! Using Freeloader USA titles work..........not the end...using FREELOADER I see PAL GAMES but without RED color!!!! Someone of us know the reasons?! It's a bad modify? thanks in advance!!!
    [​IMG]

2. egomaniac

egomaniac Regular member

Hey Angiolini do you have any type of mod in that Panasonic Gamecube?

I am looking to buy one and get it modded cuz it seems like the only way to ensure everything i throw at it will play. Anybody have any info on modding one of these Panasonic GC's?

3. angiolini

angiolini Member

YEs if you read well it is a fully moded GC but the USA not working like could be...no way to mod by yoursefelf this console...I modded by myself all the others I have...if I find how to do I can reapir mine probably...bye

LuKa

4. egomaniac

egomaniac Regular member

Ok i guess what i meant to ask is was it modded with a CHIP? Does anybody know if a Viper or Qoob chip can be put in one of these?