1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help about vcd burning.

Discussion in 'CD-R(W) Media' started by azuwan, Oct 26, 2004.

1. azuwan

azuwan Member

hi guys,
    heres my prob... ive downloaded some music vids of the internet... and when i burn them as a vcd.. some of them are playable some of them are not... they jerk and become like being played in slow mo... ive tried reducing the burning speed but still the same( i dont even know if it has any effect) can anyone here help me??

2. Streamcod

Streamcod Member

well in nero this problem sometime can happend if the file size of the original video are much bigger than 100MB , ex. 3 min video sometime (depend on the capturing) 35.5MB [in my view many video on internet when it come under mpeg it around 30mb to 55MB but if the video avi 'divx' thats differnt point less than 20MB for 3 min. video] ummm u need to check the settings of the original videos maybe u burned svcd quality size on vcd format (did you convert the video in nero?)

check the perfect video u burn on that cd and check the video settings 'properties' and try to use virtual dub or TMPEnc to convert other video or the video which do not play well to same that video which work (sometime this problem can happend becuase of audio quality do you believe that)

i think that enough :p