1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help ASAP

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by ssxmetro, Oct 28, 2004.

1. ssxmetro

ssxmetro Member

My friend asked me to help him download games onto his xbox, but he lost the directions that he was given that told how to do this step by step. When i turn the box on, the Evox screen comes up with categories: Apps, Games, Emulators, Settings, etc. I have the xbox connected to my router with a cat5 cable. I dont know what to do from here. Does the xbox log onto FTP sites on the web or do i have to download the games onto my PC, then set up an ftp and have the xbox connect to that? the ftp client on the xbox is xToolBox. can someone please help me asap?

2. ssxmetro

ssxmetro Member

by the way, the xbox already has games downloaded onto it, so i know that everything works. Also, how do i delete the games he doesnt want? The xbox xplorer app?

3. Sol4ruS

Sol4ruS Member

I dont understand how you were able to place games on the Hdd if you dont know how to FTP with it?

anyways, what you do is open up ur dash and go into settings. Scroll down until you see the IP listings. Use an FTP program to connect to that IP address.

EvoX default pw and logon are xbox/xbox