1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help ASAP

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by singh, Apr 5, 2006.

1. thebest21

thebest21 Member

Well i had it working I NEED HELP !!!!! I burn a game and put it in the xbox. Now it when i turn it on is goes on and off 3 tim3 in a row and stays on and blinks red and green. with no pic. I am so screwed now. Can anyone help ? PLEASE !!!!

2. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

Enjoy!
    Cheers

3. TheCize

TheCize Member

Someone who know all about copying xbox games plz add me : **email removed**

( i have the modchip, a cross cable, DVD-R, a dvd burner and the fkn EvolutionX program but I don't know what I have to put inside the DVD-R... )

THX

Last edited: Apr 20, 2006
  4. thebest21

thebest21 Member

Do you have a ftp porgram. Its a porgram that will let u get into your xbox ?

5. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

6. thebest21

thebest21 Member

Will DO !

7. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

8. xexpox420

xexpox420 Member

Ok This May Sound Really Stupid but i Need to kno How to Install The Dashbord onto my xbox Can Any1 Help Walk me through This....I Downloaded EvolutinX RemoteX v1.458 This one Right here http://downloads.xbox-tribe.com/index.php?act=view&id=156 i Created an iso Dvd with DVD Decrypter and i put it into my xbox i see EvolutinX remoteX v1.458and, the backGround is blue and white And there are 4 options.
    1.MS DASHBORD
    2.Reboot
    3.Network
    4.Harddisk
    I thought Maybe i click MS DASHBORD and it might auto Install But When i do that All i See is THe Xbox Logo just like if u were to put a game in then It Gos back to THe EvolutionX menu And when i take the disk out It is BAck TO the Same old Xbox Stuff..Can some1 PLease help Me I tired To Do this thing 4 2weeks hoping i would get it done on my own but i guess i can't WEll i'm Hopeing SOme1 can Help.. THnx Alot EVery1!!And Instead of Just Telling me that i need to click somting esle ill Start all the Way over and Make a new disk and all tha stuff soo i don't Skip, somthing And Waste ur time Because maybe i just Burned the disk wrong Well N-E ways im just SAy'n Some Quick instructions might help i have aim:**removed** And i Also Have an EMail: **also removed** please Fell Free to hit me Up im need Help ASAP!!!

9. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

do you know ftp?

10. xexpox420

xexpox420 Member

Ftp WEll i kinda do..

11. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

ftp the evox.ini to pc. then open it with notepad and paste the code here.

12. xexpox420

xexpox420 Member

evox.ini ? how Do i do That... Hey Do u think u might Be able to Call me or somthing? soo i can Do This alot easyer And Faster..Ill Send My Cell Number 2 ur Email Or i can CAl u i got Metro Soo it Won't cost nothing..or can u talk on aim?
    Becuase im Never on when ur on...plus i got 3 sisters And its hard to get on the computer when i want to...i live in the 209 If u can Just Email me with ur email And i will Send u the Number...
    Email:**removed**
    aim:**removed**
    Cell:**removed**

13. xexpox420

xexpox420 Member

Other Wise i Don't kno how to FTP i Saw u told some1 erlyer That FTP won't Work unless the Drive is formated Do u mean the xbox Drive cuz if u do my XBOX drive is not formated...I REally Want To Start from The BeInging Soo I can GEt a Good Grip on Wat im Suposse to Do ill Go TO ur Site and Get the EvulutionX.. Now i added it To the Disk Thats Were i will Stop And Wait For more insturctions

14. xexpox420

xexpox420 Member

Ok This Is 3 replys in a row i kno i said i was gonna wait But ithinki get ti now u download auto installer...Convert to iso..Burn to disk..put in xbox..Then Connect Xbox to pc and Then make sure all Connections are correct Open Xbox Tray Bust out the EvlutionX Dick click MS DASH then i think it will have the New dash in the xbox then u can use the FTP to Copy games from The XBox tray to the blank DVD-R in ur dvd Drive? sounds good to me i think i might try it and hope i don't fusk that xbox up..!! wish me luck...And The Return PLease still Help Me soo i can Get this Perfected ill post Results soon

15. xexpox420

xexpox420 Member

i got the Dash on my Xbox!! now i need to kno Wat to do from there!

16. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

do you know ftp? if yes, look for evox.ini on C or E drive
    ftp it to pc and open it with notepad. then paste the code here

17. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

are u here now?

18. xexpox420

xexpox420 Member

ok i kinda get Everything Now and i have The EvulutionX installed on my xbox i got this thing Autoinstaller 3.0 it had the Dash's and bunch of Apps... im able to download games onto my xbox drive now but i can't Burn Games, No i don't kno how to Ftp...not Even Sure i have the Network setup i got the internet Eithernet wire connected to the first slot in the Hub and The Pc in the other and the xbox in the 3rd slot and the lights are flashing in the back of the xbox and on the hub, My computer is connected to the Hub and Works perfect i got FlashFXP as my ftp client and thats Where im stuck right there.... ill check this thing All Day 2day soo i make sure we don't Skip eachother.. [​IMG] my Dash looks Alot like that but the options are..
    1.Play Games from Harddrive
    2.Xbox Game Trainers
    3.launch EMulators
    4.play Game/Media from dvd
    5.Launch Applications
    6.Microsoft Dashbord
    7.Choose a diffrent skin
    8.System Configuration
    9.Reboot Xbox
    10.Shut off xbox
    ill Be Checking for Anyupdates to this Post

19. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

20. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

[bold]....well, i've found at least 2 posters in this thread posting emails and even phone numbers. sheesh now that really is stupid beyond belief.[/bold]

TheCize / xexpox420 - no more email addresses/phone numbers or lottery numbers/bank account numbers thanks