1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help ASAP

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by singh, Apr 5, 2006.

1. xexpox420

xexpox420 Member

I looked at thos Over And Over and im not Sure wat im doing Wrong i have Everything conected and The Ftp looks Ready im just missing something can u Make a list type thing i can check off wat i did and See wat one thing Remains ok thnx ill be back to check it later..

2. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

how do you connect? router or crossover cable?

which windows is that?

3. xexpox420

xexpox420 Member

some1 Told me it has to do With Going to start/control Panel/network and internet connection/network connection/ right click teh connection u are using click properties/ scroll down to internet protocol/click use the follwing ip and change it But im not gonna do it untill i hre wat u got to Say about it..connectede by a Ethernet Hub...Windows xp pro
    Waiting for Help

4. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

here is the connection. Download and install flashfxp on pc.

PC connects to port1 of the hub with ethernet cable
    Xbox connects to port2 of the hub with ethernet cable

ON evox dash of XBOX. Goto settings => mode "static". If you use DHCP, let me know.
    IP 192.168.1.10
    subnet 255.255.255.0
    gateway 192.168.1.11
    DNS is blank

Save.

ON PC. Goto START => SETTINGs => NETWORK CONNECTION. You will see LOCAL AREA CONNECTION, right click on it and select properties. The window pops up, then look for TCP/IP. select it and click on properties. Enter following
    IP 192.168.1.11
    subnet 255.255.255.0
    gateway is blank
    DNS is blank

Save.

reboot xbox. OPen the flashfxp on PC then select quick connection. Then type in.
    connect to 192.168.1.10
    port 21
    pass xbox
    user xbox

Then click connect.

5. xexpox420

xexpox420 Member

ok wow i buggered somthing up....my sister unpluged my xbox and when i saw it just not i went To hook it up soo i can do was t u told me to and.The xbox is on this black screen with green words.....Your xbox requries service please call customer service support..... the kight flashs red and green and it willl not reads a single disc.....i was thinking to install the dash again but it won't read the disc wat am i gonna have to do now?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2006
  6. xexpox420

xexpox420 Member

That was a close one i just now found out that when she put it away she fliped the switch in the back from the mod chip..well anyways it wouldn't let me read a cd-r but i fliped it back and im installing the dash again.....then i will try wat u said......brb with replys on wat happend

Last edited: Apr 21, 2006
  7. xexpox420

xexpox420 Member

yo it Works Wat a []D [] []\/[] []D now do u think u can Explain how to Back up one of my games?
    YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa It Works im SOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Happy!!!!!!!! thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you VERy Much!

8. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

9. xexpox420

xexpox420 Member

lol $sho Cheers um.. do u think u can Xplain how to get the Game file out.. i have Qwix soo i can Create the Iso and DVD Decrypter to burn the Iso i kno how to burn an iso but i need to kno How to Extract the Game file And How to Create to an Iso...i think to make the iso all i need to do is use Create iso on Qwix i need to kno Wat file to make the iso tho... lil more help Please...( : im gonna Check some guides and see ifi get it but if i cant ill Wait for ur Reply but who knos maybe i get lucky this time and Can get it myself!! but ya if u get this plz Help

10. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

@xexpox420 - do you think you can type in English, or Human-speak would do.....

..and let's refrain from foul language too...thanks

11. xexpox420

xexpox420 Member

English,Sure now Creaky do you Think you might be able to assist me with my on going struggle on backing up a Xbox Game..I tried a couple methods the most effect by far is...Dragging all the files from the D drive (of the xbox) into a file on my desktop..Then once the transfer is complte I open cxboxtool and Create a Iso to the Desktop after that is complete I Then use DVD Decrypter so I can Burn the iso onto a dvd-r...and my only problem is the game will not Start up on the xbox but I can open the Application Dvd2xbox, on the xbox and then copy the dvd to the xbox Harddrive then the game is playable but it is not playable directly from the dvd-r to the xbox.. not sure what I am doing wrong I read all the Guides I can, and now im out of ideas do u think u have any good advice?

12. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

nope, i don't do x-box stuff, i'm round the console forums to keep things clean, i'm round the non-console forums to offer advice and help

13. xexpox420

xexpox420 Member

Nvm i got it all u have to do is...Ftp the xbox and to the pc Grab all the game files there located in the D Drive.....make sure u put all the files in one folder then patch all the xbe files then after that u can create an iso and burn to disc...it will work i did it ( : many props to The Return.......i have all the programs backedup onto a disc and all the instructons i also uploaded them to a site i use......The Have a text..."i only take Added all the files and instructions on 1 folder The Return is the one who taught it all to me" and a uplink to ur site.... again MANY thnx to The Return