1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help bin file

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by fdirosato, Jan 22, 2004.

1. fdirosato

fdirosato Guest

i am not sure what bin file to get to flash can someone please help me thank you

2. s8nsch1ld

s8nsch1ld Regular member

What chip you got?

I use the new blue evox bios, it's not bad at all.

If you are well new to this then i suggest searching through old posts for seamonkeys guides, they are good and detail what and how to do stuff.

3. fdirosato

fdirosato Guest

the chip i have is a OZXodus Xenium i am just not sure what to download. i got a few from irc evolutionx v2.5.256k ,evox matrix tsop flash , pandora, and ozxbios 2.12dev now i don't know which one to use. if you could help that would be great. thank you

4. yankeered

yankeered Regular member

why dont you go to "ozxodus dot you know" and go to download> bios

5. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

That site is kind of lame, sorry but they don’t have a lot to choose from.
    Every bios you would ever want for your mod can be found at http://www.x-b-o-x.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=3 Its no secret, but I would check with the rules in your country before downloading from that site, all I am saying is that this may be illegal to download in your country. Moding an xbox for any other reason than to run lunix is illegal but you already know that right? ;0) You may have to create a user account to access the files like you did with this forum but its quick and painless.

6. yankeered

yankeered Regular member

i use 4979.06 repack. i wasn't sure about that site it just giving them a starting point once your flashed and modded you can reflash in evox with whatever you want
    #xbins and flashfxp
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]don't kick'm ,
    hit'm[/small]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2004