1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help burning Battle for Middle Earth!

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Jayko, Dec 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattyo15

mattyo15 Guest

Doods someone has already said why two people bothering? Forums are too picky there's no problem as long as they've bought the game and are using the crack/method for their own personal use and not bypassing the copyright. Why would I need to remove my website? It's legal and is stated about the use of cracks for downloaded/copied games on my site warning them about pirates and etc and that I wont help them. Also aren't forums meant to help people? In the time this post was on here I had people contact me about it and I'm now in the process of helping them.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2005
  2. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

@-mattyo15-

The forums are not here for you to pimp out your website (as quoted by -flip21:cool:

Rule 12.

Advertising via forum messages is strictly prohibited. If you need to advertise your products on our site, contact us via the feedback form and we'll negotiate an advertising contract with you/your company.

Yes the forums are here to help but not offer a link to a crack, serial# or any other means of pirated material. Keep it to the PM's not in the forums.

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ mattyo15

Your post means nothing to me. Either read the forum rules and follow them or your stay will be short.

4. mattyo15

mattyo15 Guest

lol you make it sound like I care. The thing is I dedicate my time to help people, the only thing you dedicate yours to is to editing posts which is quite sad. Who's that help at the end of the day?

5. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

No one cares if you care you worm, and obvious you cant read or you would have read the forum rules.

If offering cracks is your help then its obvious you know nothing about backing up games.

Its sad when the moderators have to edit posts like yours when they (the user) should be reading the forum rules in the first place and not act like a child.

It doesn't help you at the end of the day as soon as you become inactive.

Have a nice day!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2005
  6. mattyo15

mattyo15 Guest

I didn't read the rules because honestly who does? Backing up games isn't rocket science but you obviously don't know much. If you try backing up a game that has securom or something on it, just simply backing up a game is nothing without a crack. My site has cracks by other people and some by me, what I do though is make methods which work for all versions of the game it's specified for. If the only thing you can think of calling me is a worm that isn't abusive language then you must be the child. As a matter of fact do you know how much traffic I'm getting on my site through forums and I aint even added it to google or got a domain yet and even if you do ban me lol My ip address changes every time I go onto the net so good luck banning me.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2005
  7. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I wouldn't have to dedicate my time to editing posts if it weren't for shitheads like you.

I've backed up every game I own up to SecROM 5.03 and SafeDisc 3.20.022 without the need for cracks or emmulation of any sort - perfect working copies. It's obvious that YOU don't know the first thing about backing up PC games. Downloading a game and installing a crack is for dumbasses like you who don't have the intelligence to properly back up a game.

Bye numnuts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.