1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help converting avi. movies to one DVD 4.9G

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Micr0B0t, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Micr0B0t

Micr0B0t Member

Ok I just want to know if anyone out there knows what software program I can use to put on one DVD. Such as Police Academy 1 through 3 and 4 through 7. Well if someone knows of a good software program to shrink my movies so that they can fit on one DVD5 4.9G I will greatly appreciate it.
    TY

2. hanaku

hanaku Guest

spam removed

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2007
  3. Micr0B0t

Micr0B0t Member

No I am talking about putting, inserting three movies into ONEDVD5 4.9 GB DVD. So there will only be one DVD5 and three movies compressed in it, that's what I am talking about not DVD to DVD..

4. hanaku

hanaku Guest

I'm sorry that I haven't catch on your main question.
    I think the spam removed can do nothing with you, sorry!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2007
  5. magus7091

magus7091 Regular member

You're talking about fitting multiple movies onto a DVD5, I'll let you know now, what you're talking about would be of the most horrendous quality, that you couldn't possibly imagine. I wouldn't even recommend putting 2 movies onto 1 dvd5 much less 3 movies. If you want to fit multiple movies onto 1 dvd5, leave them in avi format. If you want to put the movies onto a DVD-Video, then do it one at a time.