1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help Converting .flv into mpg4(.mp4 [ipod format])

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by Chee5e, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Chee5e

Chee5e Member

Hey Anyone and everyone, I need some help converting a .flv format(YouTube format) into a iPod format(.mp4). I tried using Videora but I just tried transcoding the video and it only took 2 secs. when usually it takes alot longer. I know it isn't working. right now I can't ever watch the content I downloaded off of youtube on my computer. It's in that .flv format and I'd have to have player. I ain't even going to waste the time to download a .flv player when I know it works. It's Bam Margera's Unholy Union episode 1/1-2, Just woundring if some one gots a quick effective solution. Effective meaning audio and video in all( The solution more than likely a program and some insturctions on how to do it that converts the .flv into a .mp4 format all in one, Not have to like convert the video then the audio of it in another program). Anyways whoever can/will help me. Their time and effort will be greatly appreciated. GREATLY. thankx later on

2. hanaku

hanaku Guest

spam removed

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2007