1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help...FAST!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by j-mac, Apr 13, 2005.

1. j-mac

j-mac Member

I installed the Xenium SP.ICE for my XBOX and it is working fine. I got it on the main menu thing. How do I play games!?

2. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

You go to launch and select your bios from the list. You do have a hacked bios on there right??? At the top of the menu you will see the retail kernel and under that you will have the hacked bios.

3. tyche7

tyche7 Member

You'll have to make sure your chip's bios is flashed with a hacked bios (ex: Evox's M8plus16 bios). Then I recommend putting a dashboard on your Xbox (ex: Evoluntion X +3935). Then you'll need to either install Emulators with roms to play games or you can use programs (such as dvd2xbox) to backup any of your xbox games to be able to play them from the hard drive to save loading time and wear/tear on the disc. Hope that answers your question.

4. j-mac

j-mac Member

Okay I'm not real smart with this stuff. What exactly do I do?

5. mdsup

mdsup Guest

you need a hacked bios to take full advantage of your modded xbox...so you will need to flash a hacked bios to your modchip...the bios you choose depends on the version xbox you have...here is what i recommend.

xbox version bios
    1.0-1.5 x2_4983
    1.6 m8_16
    1.6b m8plus_16

do not ask me to send you the bios...search the forums and learn for yourself where you can obtain the bios...and once you have obtained it, search the forums on how to flash your chip.