1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help figuring out how to take video files from limewire and burn them to a dvd-r

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ajackson, Jan 27, 2005.

1. ajackson

ajackson Member

i've been trying to take file from limewire to put on dvd for about a week now. I've been looking for sites that could help me but my lack of knowledge on computers makes it impossible to understand what they are talking about. i found a site that side something about video TS and audio TS and i tried to figure it out a little and burn it on nero but i got to the video TS portion and i saw ALL FILES and BUP,VOP,etc(I have no idea what these things are) if some1 could give me some help on the subject i'd appreciate it. I think i have all the software to burn files with. i've got dvd shrink2.3 and nero 6

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

hi ajackson
    Im not exactly sure im understanding what you have, and how far you've gotten in the process.
    If you have all the necessary files,then you should be able to burn them in nero,using this interactive guide:http://www.dvdshrink.info/nero-video.php
    good luck
    jim

3. rhino351

rhino351 Regular member

Files downloaded with limewire are usually avi. in this case if you convert avi. to dvd the dvd files will be alot bigger than the avi. was. to convert the avi. to dvd format i use Ulead video studio and then if want more than one avi. on one dvd (which it usually is part 1 and 2) you can add both files in video studio and the when done shrink it with shrink if needed and the burn with nero burning rom. good luck