1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help!!!! for Halo2 modz

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by Sparten, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Sparten

Sparten Member

hi im new to this site and i just got Xbox LIVE and i saw some people modding so now i want to do it too. But the problem is im just a kid and i dont know how to mod stuff. And the big problem for me is that i dont have the money to get an Action Replay. So I went to you tube and watched some videos on how to do it, and they just show how to hotswap not really showing you how to make the mod disc so please people tell me how to do it! in a fast and easy way to make a mod disc!

2. zachaqsw

zachaqsw Regular member

you dont need a modded disc thats modding old mapps which in my opinon is hard.. you can mod new maps by getting .action replay, splintercell 1,and a routor or cross over cable you need all that to mod new maps

3. Sparten

Sparten Member

yea i would like to do that but i cant spend any money on this! thats why i would like to burn the mods on my Xbox then just pop the disc into the xbox and then start modding! DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO THAT EASY!!!!????

4. zachaqsw

zachaqsw Regular member

dude your not getting it, you have to ftp your xbox and computer. to do that your xbox has to be modded there for you need the stuff i said .....and no caps read the fourm rules..and you only need a modded disk to mod old maps online in order to do that you have to hotswap

Last edited: Apr 4, 2007
  5. Sparten

Sparten Member

dued you dont get it!!!! IM 13!!! I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT IF YOU WOULD LIKE COULD YOU MAKE AN MOVIE THAT SHOWS HOW TO DO THAT OR SOMTHING???? THANKS!!!!

6. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

Dude you don't get it. I had a full understanding of modding when I was 12, plus I'm 14 now and I have been helping people since I turned 13. You are going to have to buy something if you want to mod. As zachaqsw said, you will need the first splinter cell game, and an action replay to softmod. Plus, to create mods you need a router and two ethernet cords or a crossover cable. Also, as zachaqsw said, no posting in all caps. I'm not getting hard on you, but you must understand that it's not just like a checklist to make whatever mods what you want. Repost when you have obtained the three items, and I or zachaqsw will guide you further.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  7. Sparten

Sparten Member

sorry about that last post. yea i looked up those items and i dont want to pay $57.87 for the Action Replay and Splinter cell is there and other way to do this?

Ps: I do have Xbox LIVE if that helps,and yes it connects to a route.Also i have a 50ft long ethernet cable :)

8. zachaqsw

zachaqsw Regular member

you need action replay ,35$ at gamestop, and splintercell ,3$ at gamestop,to mod xbox or you can get some one to mail you there action replay memorycard

9. Sparten

Sparten Member

is it possible to just go to a web site and download mods and then burn it onto a CD-R and then just pop it into a Xbox and mod? if there is please post the sites name. because i dont want to softmod my Xbox, my friend next door did what you said and his Xbox broke. Is there a diffrent way?

10. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

No, you need to softmod your xbox. Also, what do you mean your friend did what he said. All we said was buy some things. I don't think you can break your xbox by buying items.Once again, you must softmod, there is no alternative unless you want to install a modchip.

11. Sparten

Sparten Member

can you soft mod with out useing splinter cell and use Halo 2 in the Action Replay? because im getting a AR for a birth-day present in a week and mom wont let me get anymore games right now. ( :( ) the list below is the games i have right now:

Mech A. 1 (platinum S.)
    Mech A. 2
    Halo 2
    CRIMSON SKIES
    FM Forza motorsports
    star wars the clone wars + tetris worlds
    amped 1 (platinum S.)
    NHL 2002
    NBA LIVE 2003
    NFL FEVER 2002
    NFL FEVER 2003

P.S does any of these games work????

Last edited: Apr 12, 2007
  12. zachaqsw

zachaqsw Regular member

the games 3 dalllors i can praboly find that laying around on my floor oh and i think you can use mechasualt the first one

Last edited: Apr 19, 2007
  13. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

Take this message into consideration:

If there are any alternatives to mod your xbox, we will tell you. Do not ask if anything other than what we say will work, because you are just making it more frustrating.

14. zachaqsw

zachaqsw Regular member

hey xxteakxx woudnt the mechasult game he has work

15. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

from what I've found through google, the platinum will not work.

16. ninjanick

ninjanick Regular member

you tell it like it is xxteakxx. but you can use platnum splitercell