1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help for my hubby please.

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by Counselor, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Counselor

Counselor Member

My hubby loves this site and frankly I am at a loss if this can even work but thought I'd ask all of you experts. We live in an area where few cell phone companies work. Pretty much we are forced to go with US Cellular. I plan on getting my hubby a new phone, LG VX6100 with their easyedge plan. Now my hubby is a big fan of the old show Northern Exposure, in fact he's a fanatic about it. He has the MP3 file of the opening song of that show on his computer. Is there an easy way to get that file to this new phone if I get for him so he can use it as a ringtone? I would so greatly appreciate any help you could give me. It would mean so much to him and to me. Thanks in advance, Kim.

2. lwalton

lwalton Member

you could buy a usb cord that could get it on his phone but he will need Lg phone Manager

3. garygnu

garygnu Member

also northern exposure is for men that like to play weiners and beans with other men ewwww

4. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Regular member

um i would say once you get the phone post back and say what software you get with it ive got a lg u8138 what is a nice phone if it has the same software as that i can help ya out
    [​IMG]

5. Counselor

Counselor Member

Thanks for the hlep so far. Hey Gary, grow up man or loosen your diaper.

6. Counselor

Counselor Member

Thanks for the hlep so far. Hey Gary, grow up man or loosen your diaper.

7. Counselor

Counselor Member

Hey Phoenix, we didn't get any software with it. Just the phone and the power cord for it. Any suggesstions?

8. Counselor

Counselor Member

Im also wondering where the best place to get games for these phones would be and how much can we expect to pay for them? Sorry to keep asking all this but I really have no idea who to ask for help.

9. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Regular member

for uploading the song we might be out of luck um try what lwalton said go down to ya local phone store and see if you can get some cable (usb) for the phone, otherwise all i can say is if the phone as the net on it try lookin for it on the net, it's pritty much the same for games or look in magazines they usally have some number/sms you can use ta get games they are like $4s over here, what provider are you with?
    things might be a bit different here cause i live in austrlia sorry that i couldn't help ya any more with that. Phoenix