1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help getting a PVR..please input

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by hooshies, Nov 26, 2005.

1. hooshies

hooshies Member

Hey guys,

Basically I want to buy a PVR that I will be able to program to record TV for me, and to be able to transfer those videos to my computer hard drive.

I have seen PVRs that have a built in HD and DVD Recorder, which isn't bad (I can burn the videos to DVD and then to my computer) but a method to transfer directly from the PVR to computer HD would be ideal.

Any tips/suggestions/ideas as to what I should buy (links would be awesome) would be really appreciated.

Thanks for all the help guys!

2. Gizmofan

Gizmofan Member

Hello Hooshies:
    Just to help you out, I have been doing a research on PVR´s and DVR´s and have some information that may help you. You can see it in my website pvr-guide.com. If you still need more info, please let me know, I am trying to build up a data base on these items to help out people (someone helped me this way, and I want to repay it).
    Thanks
    Gizmofan