1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help in editing a dvd for youtube

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by chewbkka, Jun 19, 2007.

1. chewbkka

chewbkka Regular member

I need help to edit a dvd from a friend who wants to place it on youtube. I need a free or trial program that blurs the faces and names of people. I have tried DVDSANTA, anysoft movie dvd, sid video cutter and easy movie splitter but the one is good is Video Edit magic but the way to do it is confusing and I am not wasting 80 bucks for the program. Can anyone suggest any others or help me. I need just to blur faces and names. there has to be a better way.
    thanks

2. Berryone

Berryone Regular member

Don't know if ths will help. I use Pinnacle Studio 10 and In the list of plug in effects, There is one Called Witness Protection. It Places an out of focus Blury dot on the Screen (you move it to where you Want it) I Don't know if it will follow the Face around on the screen, but if the subject isn't moving it's ok. Pinnacle will cost and so will the Plug in.

3. barlaa

barlaa Guest

SPAM may help you!

it can convert DVD files to FLV supported by YouTube. It is a free program.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
  4. chewbkka

chewbkka Regular member

will give any dvd coverter a shot. it is frustrating that you can't find a free program to mask out someone's face. thanks