1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help instantly

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by lildevo, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lildevo

lildevo Guest

well i had downloaded unleash x as my softmod....but the drive switched to E: instead of staying in C: so now i have an error 21 on softmod attemped and trying to fix it but how can i do it should i call and cancell xbox live first or fix the problem but i need a tutorial plese need asistance quick ooo p.s i used mechassault oooo i heard using a slayer disk is a easier way to fix it but how can i switch it to drive C: again or what can i do to get rid off error 21?

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

3. lildevo

lildevo Guest

well lke i sayd in the other one isnt there a esier way and can i play systemlink if i got an error 21?

4. lildevo

lildevo Guest

ok so i dont get it they cancell it already i dont need to call i only could fix it.....?

5. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

cold boot if possible put your game in and then turn the xbox off and turn it on via the power button and then try and install your mod to c and then if wanted put a different dash on E: just for an extra dash if not then you have to hotswap...

6. lildevo

lildevo Guest

ok i didnt kite get the steps so..... what do i do?

7. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.