1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP!!! ISO game

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by creax, Aug 15, 2009.

1. creax

creax Member

I've downloaded an xbox game, but it's an ISO file... I dont know how to put that game on xbox, is there any converter or something like that so i can convert it... or what?? I cant even mount that image on my pc.. :S:S:S

2. DanandJen

DanandJen Regular member

Just burn the ISO with any dvd burner software. Sounds like you got a perfect disc copy, if no ISO programs wil handle it. I always like to get raw files, or ISO images that can be opened and extracted. It's a lot easier to manage, especially when you end up using the hdd for everything.

3. varnull

varnull Guest

D+J .. we meet again

extractXiso (gui by hugo) will crack it into it's component files which then may or may not play if put into a directory on the hdd.

4. creax

creax Member

ok... I've downloaded it again.. but this time i can mount image on pc... but still i cant play on my xbox.. i've tryed to burn it 8 time.. and it didnt work..:S i've also tryed to put game on my xbox and it wont load the game, it stops at loadign screen... i've also made an Xiso and then burn it/put on xbox and same thing...

5. DanandJen

DanandJen Regular member

More than likely it is a corrupted iso image. I would ask you what game the iso is for, but that would be a violation of the rules. Check your pm box, as this is the only method left that I can provide you with help without geting suspended.

6. Spider13

Spider13 Guest

Hello I'm new to this site have been checking it out for a few days, I've noticed that there are a few people on here that could help me, I'm having XBOX Game issues, I would like to ask for some help on my sys if anyone would be willing to take a moment I would appreciate it. If you'd like send me a message at *email removed*- Not sure if E-mails are allowed but I'm sure I'll find out! Well thank you for your time and sorry for filling up the page. Sincerely "SPIDER'

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2009
  7. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Spider13 - Hi and welcome, though your email address has indeed been removed.
    Forum Rules are in my signature, which reminds me -
    DanandJen - your signature is over the allowed limits..