1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help killtrocity map hack

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by Dark144, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark144

Dark144 Guest

ok i was putting it on there for but my xbox was banned off xbox live so ilost the live maps so i tried to put some maps on there but not all and play some of them but it didnt work so i kepted trying then i out none trocity maps on there but still didnt work so i stop then i tried to play original maps on there and play normally with out it on my harddrive and it didnt work so im stuck so cna someone help and i try everything rebooting the softmod but still please please can someone help me

2. C4RN1

C4RN1 Regular member

ok first backup your E:/TDATA/4d530064 and E:/UDATA/4d530064 then delete both of them. make a new profile for halo 2 after you deleted them.

Then load the map pack installer through your modded dash.

follow these directions, there's even a link to download the installer.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/652516

3. Dark144

Dark144 Guest

but i need to find a map pack so i can use all the maps in this

4. Dark144

Dark144 Guest

somehow last night i deleted the mod and the ms so it worked so had nothing on there and i loaded halo 2 up and somhow it load a map os when dad get home me and him are going to put hte mod back on there see if still works then im going to mod again its going tobe fun!!!

5. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.