1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help major help

Discussion in 'DVD-ROM drives' started by gunot05, Sep 22, 2006.

1. gunot05

gunot05 Guest

yea my mom gave me her discs because she was gunna take them back because they didnt burn you no why LOL becasue there dvd+r but the disc that i have in is just a regular cd

2. gunot05

gunot05 Guest

the same thing happened but it now says update program was terminated by occuring errorand i pressed ok and nothin happened again

3. gunot05

gunot05 Guest

BTW there was a extra wire that was connected to the hard drive that i pluged into the dvd drive because it was there when i took it out

4. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Ok well as for the dvd disks LOL :p

But as for firmware not working i dunno now. I am stumped and don't know enough about it i spose. I have Pm'ed someone about it who should be able to help you out on this matter ok.

5. gunot05

gunot05 Guest

oki doki thnx for your help i might have to bring it to a computer store and ask them if they can fix it

6. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Well before you run off and pay money for it lol wait and see if creaky can help you out - he's v good at this sorta stuff :)

7. gunot05

gunot05 Guest

all right thnx man i wasnt planing on bringing it to the store untill next friday when i get some money so if someone can help me first ill be more then happy/thankfull :D

8. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Yeah i've pm'ed him and might get the chance to talk to him on IRC about it for ya ok.

Well sorry i couldn't help further but i will keep tabs on this one and be back if i can help anymore :)

9. gunot05

gunot05 Guest

welll i thank you very ver very much

10. Ripper

Ripper Active member

No probs i like to try and help out where i can :)