1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help making a copy CD, Having Trouble HELP !!!

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by dward, Oct 9, 2009.

1. dward

dward Member

Hi There Everybody-

I need some help making a copy of a Disney music cd. It is the Hannah Montana Movie soundtrack. iTunes can't burn it and neither will my RecordNow cd burning program. Also to let you know, this is one od those cd's that when inserted into the cd drive on a computer, it has interactive content on it. (not sure if that has anything to do with it at all or not. I also know that Disney is pretty up on putting as much copyright protection in there movies and cd's and am not sure if that might be it either. So,,,any advise that you have or if you have been in this problem before and can share some solutions, that would be great. Thanks for looking and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely- Doug

2. syxguns

syxguns Active member

I purchased that CD for my niece. She wanted it on her MP3 player, so I used Windows Media Player to convert all the songs to MP3 with out a hitch.

If you are just trying to make a backup of the CD then I would suggest that you do as I did. You will need to go into the options in WMP and tell it what format you would like to convert to, and then tell it where you would like to save the music, if you are not happy with the ripped music going into the default location.