1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Making Viruses - I Know I'm A Dunce For Asking!!!

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by GSL, Jan 17, 2006.

1. GSL

GSL Member

Ok. I know most people hate virus makers, but I am diffrent. I want to make them, but just collect them, why? Not sure, I just want to, I have gotten inspired by many friends, who have a floppy with it maxed out with viruses. I have a few Questions.

1. Can anyone teach me?
    2. Can anyone prove me wrong that it is not legal to store viruses, because my friend had been caught, and nothing happened?

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

you are not going to get help from this site so you might want to leave as you will be ridiculed for that.

3. SypherTek

SypherTek Guest

also your are not a dunnce for asking...

you are a DUNCE for asking

4. Phantom69

Phantom69 Regular member

GSL i am not going to mock you but i have to say, that is the wrong kind of question to be posting in these forums, as you can see we have actualy got a forum to REMOVE viruses, not CREATE viruses.

so please understand.

you say your friends have floppys filled with them, then why not copy theirs and have them teach you how to make them.

besides viruses as far as i know are applications made with malicius code with bad intent.

sorry

5. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

Would someone please boot this script kiddie wannabee ??
    Do we really need this kinda sh*t here?

6. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

So I tell you how to make a virus, and then you attack my puter with it...

I would have to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic to do something so stupid..

7. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

Well put lethal (Y)

8. Phantom69

Phantom69 Regular member

in reference to what lethal said...

telling you how to make a virus is like peeing up-wind, we are the ones that wind up getting screwed.

so i think we have all stressed our point enough...

i understand everyone would like to have their say but lets try not to keep this thread rolling, let a mod close it and lets get on with our lives people.

GSL if you are going to post here in future please for our sakes post in reference to something that we would be willing to input in.

thank you.

9. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

back in the days when subseven and the like were my favorite things in the world to do i ran into these types many times. The sad thing is they usually mess around long enough to get themselves totally infected in the process. As much as this is against everyone's good judgement, i'll let this one keep going as it IS a tech question, and more likely than not, this guy is gonna pay for it in the end anyway.

you want virus creation info, use google.

10. DVDBURNUP

DVDBURNUP Guest

Hold on .... it all depends why this guy wants to know. If ppl did not want to know how to write virus code, there would not be any anti-virus manufacturers. A good cop is one that can think like a criminal, so a good anti virus guy would have to know how they work and what better way to than writting code, having said that, if they get loose , the virus guy is up the creek. I would suggest the major book publisher / google / other web sites.

11. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

I doubt this guy wants to end up coding some new brand of anti-virus...
    So my hopes are that he'll find something and then be stupid enough to wipe out his own pc with it, or get some kind of RAT and infect himself so other script kiddies can have a laugh with his machine

*i know i'm being really harsh here, but after having to re-install windows in god knows how many systems because of ******** worms and virusses that crept into customers' computers, i think all ******* that write virusses should be hung, drawn and quartered*

12. ddp

why do you think i left this thread open so you members can take out your frustrations out. i also added the dunce part in the title. sypher, thanks for mentioning dunce as i thought mine didn't look right.

13. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

Sorry ddp, i'm kinda slow today ;) didn't get it untill i re-read the thread, but since i had already posted that^ i decided i might as well leave it at that.

14. DVDBURNUP

DVDBURNUP Guest

Daniel_G I agree 100% about the virus / trojan / spyware / BHO
    authors. You still can not assume that someone is guilty or premptive guilt. Anyway I think the whole post by GSL is totally bogus in part or in whole. If it isn't, let him. If he is dumb enough to release a virus or it escapes to the public , the virus will more than likely be traced back to him.

15. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

..And in the meantime whatever virus he brews might reach the people i work for, which could lead to me having to work at least 14 hour days for a week to get all the backups i have back in place...
    So i'd say i would rather not take those chances.

I do not believe that anyone intending to use that kind of stuff for "the good of mankind" would come ask about it on a tech forum in such a way.

16. DVDBURNUP

DVDBURNUP Guest

dnaiel_g ...or he could make the NEW antivirus remover that removes ALL viruses. Sounds like you are in the same field I am in, if you are, have you ever wondered why you have to run maybe 3-4 different anti virus programs to disenfect all the viruses on a computer ? Each one removes only some. I am talking about a heavily infected pc.
    Wouldn't that be something if the anti virus guys were also writing the viruses too ? LOL

17. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

3-4 different AVS ? Are you kidding me?
    I usually don't use [bold]any[/bold] anti virus with major infections, i try to remove it manually by cleaning out the infection and replacing the registry with the last known "clean" backup i have of each system.
    I only use the client's AVS if i'm dealling with small infections like trojans and standard viri.

As for the discussion, if you really feel that this kid should know how to code his own viri, why don't you give him the code books and tools that he needs to do that, instead of having an unending argument with me?
    And i say unending because i will NEVER agree with you on this matter.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2006
  18. DVDBURNUP

DVDBURNUP Guest

I have to copy the data back to a new installation of what ever the OS is, so it has to be disenfected , completely. I work at a repair center. A lot of the customers go right back out and DL all their favorite spyware, sometimes viruses too. ...and as for the second part
    hmmm let me see...i would rather argue

thats funny you know, i just noticed that GSL has completely dropped out of the discusion.

19. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

That's why i'm happy with my corporate clients, all their important stuff gets backed up onto their company's servers once a day.
    Saves you a lot of trouble.
    And since most of the folks i work for have dual boot systems, i can always try and save the windows data with whatever linux or unix client they have on their systems.

Also, yeah, i noticed, guess he got the message, or decided to sneak out while he still could...

20. ddp

maybe 1 of his viruses took out his system. talk about ironic if was true!!!