1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help on watching downloaded movies from limewire.....

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by majician, May 1, 2005.

1. majician

majician Guest

hey guys hope someone outhere can help....i just finished downloading a movie from Limewire n tried playing it n the only thing i got was audio n no picture....is there sometype of program i need 2 watch downloaded movies n if so where can i get it? would really appreciate any feedback whatsover...thanx

2. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

May be the file[your downloaded movie] is corrupted. I don't know, but if I were you, I would at least try to sort out my question in a better way of asking. It is obvious that this site don't really support downloaded stuff. What kind of format is the file (i.e. mov, avi. mpeg, mpg, and divx?) What type of player you're watching with, such as windows media, windvd, powerdvd, neroshowtime, quick time etc.? Perhaps, you may want to update them players on your computer and see what's up.

Last edited: May 1, 2005
  3. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

I know that as a majician, you're used top keeping a lot up your sleeves BUT Without any information at all it's pretty hard to help you -

If you'll cough up a tid-bit or 2 perhaps we could try -

FILE INFORMATION

What are your PC's specs ?

These downloaded files ?
    What format are they in, RAR, Bin/Cue, AVI, VCD, SVCD, MPEG2, DVR, WMV, MPEG 2 DVD compatible, ISO or VOB's ?

What do you wish to do with them ?
    Burn them to DVD's ?
    A single (4.7GB) DVD ? A Dual Layer (8.5GB) DVD ?
    Burn them to CD's ? What format ?

What is your ultimate usage of them ?

Do you want to:
    Play them on your PC ?
    Play them on a standalone player ?
    Mount them on a virtual drive ?

Cheers,