1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP PATCHING NEW GAMES

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by bands44, Sep 4, 2003.

1. bands44

bands44 Member

Hey i got a xbox with and xecuter 2.2 pro with 4977 bios with a 120 GB hard drive. When i download games to my hard drive using pxhdd loader i ftp in and take the default.xbe out and use craxtiobn to patch it. Then i go back in and replace the defaoult.xbe,but it still doesnt work nehelp that neone can give me would be absolutely great.

2. DrNapalm

DrNapalm Member

Which games have you tried so far???

3. Billyfett

Billyfett Regular member

I have been using XBcopy and a program called patcher(i think it's in spanish). I use XBcopy to back-up the games to the Xbox from the Evox Dashboard. If the game dose not show up in the menu. I FTP the .xbe to my PC and patch it and send it back. I have been able to do about 20 games, only 4 needed to be patch.
    1. Star Wars KOTOR
    2. NBA street Vol. 2
    cant remember the rest. The only problem is the games are stored in the F: drive and XBcopy lables them in numeric order. So when you back-up a game, look at the dir XBcopy uses to store the game when it starts. I reply again with the exact name of the patcher.

4. bands44

bands44 Member

hey i download xbcopy and i patched it using craxtion and it didnt work maybe u could tell me where to get the patcher that u use that would be great,o and the games that arent loading are wolfenstein,enter the matrix,brute force,and stars wars KotOR