1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help please.. again...LOL

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Gretta, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Gretta

Gretta Guest

HI Yes I am here again. I have something i never come acorss before and i thought i would ask the experts in here.

first I am running windows xp, 80 gb hd, 100mb of ram,my buner is a sony dru-530a.

Ok i purchase the dvd I am trying to back up. It was oringinally a play. It cost me 30.. i like it and i want to bcak it up. do not want t have to but another one...lol
    any way..
    i burned the dvd and it starts at the middle end of the play.
    I do nt get any erro message or anything. I did it with shrink and i was trying ti again and I notice in the preview it started again at the middle end.
    the name of the dvd is I can do bad ll by myself... NOw i just want to make me a copy so i can look at the copy when i want.. i really like the dvd...

any suggestions on what i could do. If not i will just chalk this one up..

oh another thing when i was trying to copy the movies on dvd shrink the main movie folder is title 1,2 instead of title one on the left hand side before the reauthoring. when u press reauthor the main movie is just title 2.

well i am stump.. appreciate any hellp you guys can give me thanks.
    Gretta

2. G-4CE

G-4CE Regular member

could you explain your burning process a bit more detailed (exactly what you do)

why are you using reauthor for?

3. Gretta

Gretta Guest

i was trying to reauthor the movie because the full disc did not come out right as i stated in the previous post.

I orignally let dvd shrink analyze and encode.. then i let dvd decrypter burn. It did not come out right. so i thought i would try that. that did not work so that is why i came in here to ask just incase some one knows what to do.

thank you
    Gretta

4. G-4CE

G-4CE Regular member

ok so what happens if you let shrink encode and burn it?