1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help please! how to run fba xxx

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by duwayneb, Apr 21, 2007.

1. duwayneb

duwayneb Member

hi people.2 days ive searched the www and i can only find old threads on this subject 2003,2004 and 2005.ive tried them all but they dont work its old advice i see for older versions.i cant find a hands on tutorial to help me so im asking/looking for anyone with knowledge on this im trying to run fba xxx8202006 ive tried the pro128 cant get it to run. cps 1 cps 2 work fine no problems(didnt try on pro) its the neo-geo that im having problems with(i wont talk about roms/games or bios)got those.but their not showing up on the emulator at all when i hit the L&R triggers..ive read edit the ini yada yada yada but its not working when i do that the cps roms dont appear anymore.use romcenter clrmame pro but thats not the problem...can someone please give 2007 advise/opinion or point me to an up to date tutorial thank you any advise would be greatly appreciated!!

2. duwayneb

duwayneb Member

oh im sorry i left out some info..its installed in E\eumulators\fbaxxx..and thanks again in advance