1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP! PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by MFSuper, Feb 18, 2005.

1. MFSuper

MFSuper Member

Ok i downloaded an x box game, it is not a big one its only about 900mb, all i need to know is how can i put it on disk so it will play on my xbox?

I already have a chip and can play copied games, i have copied them onto DVD disks before, but that was borrowing my freinds copied games and just copying the disk image onto a black disk.

but i am stuck on this i cannot figure it out.

is it possible?

i am currently using NERO to copy games music etc.

can ANYONE help me?

Thank you.

2. jayquik03

jayquik03 Regular member

need more info is it an .iso file if not then you need to download a program that will turn your files into a xbox image one that works for me is simplex just take the fold that the files are in and open up simplex make image if there already an image then your all set.

3. MFSuper

MFSuper Member

well ok, i have got as far as to making the image, i can do that using simplex. that seems all fine.

i am now at the stage of actualy burning the game, i have tryed about 6 times, and each time i have failed, ive used Nero and Alcohol 120%, i burn the files as an image.

on the copied games i already have, when i read them onto my computer they read the same way as the ones i have tried to copy, but yet the xbox does not let me play them?

am i going wrong somewhere?

thank you for the help.