1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help, please

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by emma310, May 13, 2007.

1. emma310

emma310 Member

i suspect my husband to be cheating on me, hes always on his sidekick 2, he wont show me thwe bill,i tried to go to tmobile.com and use the desktop feature but i dont know his password, he locks it right when he walks to the door..i jus want to check the phone logs for the last couple of months,,is there anyone that can can help me, also hes always emailing someone all day and he wont say who, is there any way to get the email logs also..please email at hov_mad@yahoo.com...would b greatly appreciated

2. BluRay

BluRay Regular member

The most unique post I have seen all day, lol, um... I think you should trust your husband more, maybe he is setting up a surprise bday party for you (is your bday coming soon?) or he has a new job as a secret agent.

Posting your email address on the forums is against the rules.

Oh and TRUST your husband, why not sit down and have a SERIOUS chat with him, tell him that you suspect him of cheating on you.

For all you know it could be something simple, like planning your anniversary 6 months in advance.

3. emma310

emma310 Member

i admit that this is prob the most unusual post you prob will see, no theres no baby,b-day past and ive tried talking to him..he thinks im acting crazy, but i have found other womens numbers in his pockets so i have every right to beleve this is going on..my husband is one of those im aLWyas right type of men..lol..i do love him but if this is going on well then its time to move on..any help would b apreciated.

4. BluRay

BluRay Regular member

...sigh... I guess there is no reasoning with you is there? How about you come live with me ;-)

only kidding

Anyway so you tried to talk to him? And he shrugs it off, there are OTHER numbers of "womens" numbers on his phone? So he aint just got one number but many more? That seems to me that it really is work related, how does he think that he is going to handle a wife, and many other women?

Can I ask, (I don't want to dig to deep) but how do you know that they are numbers of women and not men?

Hope it turns out that he is NOT cheating.

5. emma310

emma310 Member

i know cuzz hes done it before,look this isnt something that just happend, this has been goin on for along time....im not just jumping to this conclusion..this was my last resort to think hes back to his old ways...ive done everything you could possibily do, or think of before i came to this conclusion that hes cheating...so if there is anyway you can help, it would be greatly appreciated..

6. BluRay

BluRay Regular member

Sorry there is no way that I know how to do this, you can take the phone to a dodgy phone shop and they will do it for a price.