1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help plz!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ron12347, Mar 24, 2005.

1. ron12347

ron12347 Member

hi,
    i need a tool that will be able to crop a mpeg movie but lets me use direct stream copy ,instead of re-encoding the movie.

What it is that i got this movie but its in letter box but the black boader is embeded in the movie so if i was to burn it and set the options to pal full screen you would still see it in letter box.
    so wat i did before was used virtual dub croped the black boarder and had to re-encode it(wat took time),It didnt let me direct stream it,the out put had to be an avi.

Thx

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

I believe FlaskMpeg will do it for ya.. It's been a while since I used that proggy but I do remember doing that with it a few times.. Hope that helps you out :)

http://www.flaskmpeg.net/

3. ron12347

ron12347 Member

yeah thx bbmayo ok i figured out hot to crop the movie with flaskmpeg but i dont know how to set it in direct stream copy.There r so many options that cant find out how to direct stream it.
    Do you know How to do this?
    Im using flash mpeg beta.The original doesnt seem to open up my movies proparly.

thx