1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Restoring xboxdash.xbe

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by mirokut, Feb 20, 2005.

1. mirokut

mirokut Guest

Hi I was moving around and deleting unneeded files and folders and somehow accidently deleted evoxdash.xbe,NeoDashX.xbe, and the most crucial xboxdash.xbe. Now when I load my xbox the light is red and it has a message in different languages that says service needed. Also, i have those files saved, but I can't transfer them back into the xbox because now flash fxp can't connect to the xbox anymore, I would greatly appreciate it if any of you great people here could help me so that I can resore those files back onto the xbox, thanks in advance.

2. kakeakeai

kakeakeai Regular member

you will need to hotswap your hard drive into a computer and boot xbhdm.in linux\c put the dashboards you deleted create the iso burn it boot it. when it boots type xbrowser this will bring you to a split screen the cd on the left and your xbox hard drive on the right just simply copy the dashboards from the cd to your xbox turn the computer off and boot the xbox.