1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help to download "amv converter tool":(

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by cath312, Oct 31, 2008.

1. cath312

cath312 Member

Hi There!

i have one of those chinese mp4 players.
    i don't know how to put convert videos into amv format!
    i tried and tried to download the "amv converter tool" but it just couldn't work!
    plez is there anyone else that knows a easier and simple way of downloading this converter!

plez i need HELP!!!!!

thanks....
    [/b]

2. Mez

Mez Active member

They usually come with the software. I would be quick to learn as much as a could about chipods as I could. They have a terrible reputation. They tend to die then they can't be fixed. They are made with rejected parts from the manufacture of name brand mp4 players. I wouldn't risk videos if you are actually getting yours to play music. I would sync as rarely as possible. They usually die during a sync. Each sync could be your last. They have been getting better. I boyught one a year ago. Mine survived 2 syncs before it died. Now they do much better but still die long before a name brand. Certain ones die faster syncing videos.

3. sKrEwZ

sKrEwZ Guest

Having had a similar situation, I would have to agree with Mez that the reputation for those Chinese ones is not very good at the moment. I had one synced up ok, then after playing about 16 songs it simply died in my hands.
    I bought a namebrand after that and have not had any trouble since.

4. Mez

Mez Active member

They use junk parts and put a new name on the device every few months. I do believe they are getting better. However, 1-9 syncs before they die is so terrible they are still not worth what you pay. I got a 2G Sansa Clip for 30 USD + 2 for shipping with a yr warentee. Why fool with soming that is made to die? Not a single Chipod that I have heard of has any warentee or customer service. I guess if they did the users would not be complaining on AD. They expect them to die after a few uses.

5. cath312

cath312 Member

upp!
    my mp4 did break!:(
    buht yeah i don't care about it anymore coz it's suppose to break coz it's cheap! lol
    but yea fanxz anyways! :)