1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help to Re-install AnyDVD

Discussion in 'ratDVD discussion, help and suggestions' started by shortymum, Sep 16, 2006.

1. shortymum

shortymum Guest

I have recently bought a new computer and have my registration number for AnyDVD and have no idea how to get to the link to put my number key back in so I am a registrated user again. I have re-installed the program but it came up as a trial version.

2. Dogman5

Dogman5 Regular member

shortymum AnyDVD gives you a key to unlock after purchase and use your program. Where did you get a Reg # for making it a full program
    All you do should you get a new puter or redo a puter is double on the key and then restart puter.

3. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Me thinks he has a hacked version. Naughty naughty. You need to support the people that are letting you, with ease, back up you movies! There is no way to enter a serial number. You must have a key file to reinstall.

4. shortymum

shortymum Guest

No it is not a hacked program. I wrote down my number that they sent me when i purchased the program and when I got my new computer I went to install the program and it asks to download or to purchase and I have already purchased it so i clicked on download and there is no where to enter my number. So I amd asking with my reg number where do I enter it to bring back my full program not just a trial version.

5. ireland

ireland Active member

you should of saved the key,not the download site as it expires soon after the key was sent to you..

contact slysoft and see if they can help you.

If you need to contact SlySoft then please use our contact form. Unfortunately we cannot reply to incomplete forms. All customer service questions will be answered within at least 48 hours, with an average response time between 2-6 hours.

go here

http://www.slysoft.com/en/contact.html

Last edited: Sep 17, 2006
  6. shortymum

shortymum Guest

I went to the slysoft site and they said that there is a download link but doesn't say how to get to it.

7. shortymum

shortymum Guest

All is well I have gotten to where I want to go. Slysoft sent me my info. Thanx to u all.

8. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

Make sure you save that e-mail with all their attachments this time.