1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Trying to Backup dvds with dvdxcopy

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by connor21, May 25, 2003.

1. connor21

connor21 Member

hello guys i have a big problem i already messed up 4 dvd-r... i have dvdxcopy and everyone knows that before dvdxcopy burn the movie to the dvd+R ... the program needs to copy the movie to a temp directory..... so when the program starts to copy the movie to the temp directory at the bigining everything is fine but when it gets to 30% the copying stop and dvdxcopy ask me to insert the dvd+R disc without finishing the copy to the temp Directory...and after i insert the blank dvd+r it copies like if everything is fine but when i play the movie , everything is black it doesnt work .... by the way i have a Sony DRU-500A

Thank you guys

Last edited: May 25, 2003
  2. MikeBUK

MikeBUK Guest

Try uninstalling it then reinstalling. Are you using Nero as the burning software? If so you need to check this in 'Advanced options'. Also change the disc type and use an RW to test and save wastage. Also make sure the programme is set as compatible with your OS (right click - properties - compatibility). Finally when it's copying the files to the temp directory tick the box which says 'disc ready' so burning starts automatically when ready. If none of this works you'll need to contact 321.

3. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member