1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help unlocking Samsung A707

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by testarosa, Jun 30, 2008.

1. testarosa

testarosa Member

If someone could please help with the unlock code for my Samsung A707 Here's my info:

IMEI 010768/00/540701/0 nokia 6061
    Cingular

2. 123unlock

123unlock Guest

3. riku12345

riku12345 Member

unlock ur samsung e900 and d900 for free
    3. When Incorrect SIM error comes up, type *#9998*3323#.
    4. White screen will appear with an exit option. Press the right softkey.
    5. From the menu that appears, select the Malloc Fail option. This will reboot the phone and the normal service screens will appear.
    6. Type *0141# and then press the green call key. "Personalization" or "Personalized" will appear.
    7. Turn off your phone and put the original SIM back in.
    8. Turn on your phone. You will receive a prompt to enter a password.
    9. Type 8 zeros (00000000) (This is because the SIM LOCK mentioned earlier gets switched back on)
    10. Completed. You have now unlocked your phone.

tested on e900 and d900 phones - may work on similar models but not sure

4. 123unlock

123unlock Guest

he's asking for unlock A707 UMTS phone your coming with codes
    for complete other platform so it's useless post

also these instructions are only for old e900 phones and will not work on D900 phone as you say, E900 is agere platform, D900 is Swift platform..

so if you have no idea what your doing don't post it.. :)

sorry for my hard reaction but we get more and more phones from people who played with those stupid free codes and get their phones blocked.. "return for service" or "phone freeze"

so if you want to play.. play but keep in mind you can kill your phone

5. porto35

porto35 Member

You get more and more.... Send them to me I will reflash and unlock for free.

6. joe19912

joe19912 Member

Just wanted to say I used the service at UnlockSamsungOnline.nl to unlock my Samsung sync (A707) today.

First, it worked! I'm a happy customer.

Just wanted to add for this particular phone, you need the usb cable then after purchase give you a 2 programs and an update to download. It is a bit complicated, but after one email (which they responded to within minutes, ymmv) my phone is now unlocked!

Well worth it, mucho thanks to Robert at UnlockSamsungOnline

7. 123unlock

123unlock Guest

your welcome,

we're proud to deliver first in the world solutions in safe unlocking of samsung phones

most people try to play with free unlock codes and get their phones killed, or blocked.. SRS is only server in the world with multi platform support for almost all samsung models