1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help w/SID mechasault softmod on v1.6 box

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by bobbyfree, May 10, 2005.

1. Betatestr

Betatestr Member

wow, ok since i have posted my last post on this thread i have had tons of im's asking for help and im pretty sure all of them are satisfied and have running softmodded xbox's and since this is the 2nd link you get if you type 'softmod help' in google i might as well say i will help anyone that IM's me on aim. im usually on most of the time so if you need the help dont hesitate to IM me

NintendoBT

btw exkimox, i tryed emailing you but it got sent back to me.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2005
  2. asl598

asl598 Member

hey guys
    im a real nooby with puttin the softmod together. but what i got so far was Action Replay and i found the mechassault run linux at codejunkies.com. so i copied the run linux to my hard drive on the xbox then put in mechassault and was able to run linux. the only problem is that most of the wording was in french but i was able to install the linux. after installing everything if gave me this weird dashboard and most of it was in french and i dont know what to do next. then next big thing is that it now doesnt allow me to sign into xbox live and im just frustrated with it then i just left it alone. i really wannt to get my xbox live working and i can really care less about the softmod right now. do you guys know what i should do?? plz help

3. nbt231

nbt231 Member

hi,im having problems with my mechassault softmod, and wont let me get on xbox live.....i just want to know how to get my normal xbox dashboard back the easiest way, and ge on live...thanks

4. Betatestr

Betatestr Member

do all the steps like you were going to install the softmod again but this time choose a restore C Drive option

5. nbt231

nbt231 Member

where do i look for that option? im sorry im a newb to this

6. Betatestr

Betatestr Member

it varys from installer to installer, you would have to figure it out on your own but usually they do call it restore

7. MesaLeroy

MesaLeroy Member

my problem is that on mechassault and agent under fire i have the originals but i just got them today but neither of the softmod installers will work i get an error on AUF and on mechassault i get cannot load profile run linux please help!

8. boba23

boba23 Member

iv searched and searched all over the internet can someone please give me a link for the mechassault softmod.

9. Betatestr

Betatestr Member

i think its against rules to post links... but im always on aim and i made a website with everything anyone beginging to softmod would need. you can find a link to it in my profile or just IM me

AIM: NintendoBT

10. texasl

texasl Guest

i need tons of help one forum above please

11. boba23

boba23 Member

this is for Betatestr i dont have aim and i dont no how how to view your profile.

12. Betatestr

Betatestr Member

then you should email me, i forget alot of people dont use aim. actually i didnt like aim...untill i got dead aim :)
    btw im sorry i didnt reply yesterday i took an unexpected trip to montreal.

aim: nintendoBT
    email: system.betatester@gmail.com

13. boba23

boba23 Member

no prblm thnx

14. PHLAK

PHLAK Member

If anyone needs your xbox softmodded and you would like to just send it to me to do it for you email me at lucky_mb@hotmail.com. I have done a little over 300+ xbox now. I can also put a bigger HD in it if need be. Thanks!

15. wiggum

wiggum Guest

where can i find a site that has one of the three hacked game saves

16. Betatestr

Betatestr Member

i dont think you can link on this forum. so again either im me on aim or email me.
    system.betatester@gmail.com
    Aim: nintendoBT

17. matlmb

matlmb Guest

hey people i understand most of this i just dnt no how 2 back up c drive on xbox

18. onehitter

onehitter Guest

alright guys, this is my problem. I have the M/A game and the action replay. I got the rulinux on my xbox and was able to access it.But i was told that i need the ldot itools 1.7.5 from the ftp client.Well i download it and try to save it to a folder so that i can transfer it to my A/R. It doesn't work ,Can anyone tell me what i need to do , or what is the easiest was to soft mod my xbox?

19. Mazenger

Mazenger Member

so platinum MA wont work right?

20. kingwest

kingwest Guest

hey bobbyfree can u help me with what u did with yours or can anybody help