1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help w/SID mechasault softmod on v1.6 box

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by bobbyfree, May 10, 2005.

1. ajcollier

ajcollier Guest

yeah any one wana help me? i load the SID in all 3 games and my xbox goes black and gives me a warning sign telling me to call customer service with the number 21 in the top left hand corner. any ideas?

2. asin86

asin86 Member

do u have a friend that has modded softmod the xbox already ?
    do u know how to use Flash FXP program?

if the answer is yes .... then

put the modded xbox to a router, that mean that you gonna be able to enter the xbox folders (examples c:, e:, f: and D: dvdrom) using the Flash FXP, copy the files from the C: folder and the E: (xbox files) to your computer.

Then put the unmodded xbox to the router, that mean that you gonna be able to enter the xbox folders (examples c:, e:, f: and D: dvdrom) using the program Flash FXP, put the games mess asault or 007 Agent under Fire, (remember to have already the exploit file of the game installed on your xbox hardrive) when loading the save exploit file the screen goes black and ready to install UDA, but leave it like that, dont do anything. (is like leaving a computer in ms-dos prompt)Use the program Flash FXP and enter the xbox files folders (example c:, e:, f:) and erase everything, then remember the copy folders from the MODDED XBOX on your computer? paste those files on your UNMODDED XBOX and when you finish. Restart the xbox and you would have the same settings and same programs as your friend MODDED xbox have.

let me know how that comes?

About that i have a modded xbox and i need to help a friend to modded hes xbox using my xbox but i don't have enny of this games can i use one of those games they are ready on my modded xbox save games. let me know please...thankss